Minelab X-TERRA 305
This is a high performance entry level metal detector. It features an easy to use display panel and clear instructions.
- The user can easily adjust to ground mineralisation with the manual Ground Balance capability on the detector.
- There are 2 preset patterns that can be customised as well as the All-Metal mode
- There are choices in tone IDs plus a multi-tone Target ID response. There is greater flexibility in how target signals are represented
- There are 6 accessory coils that can be used. This detector is compatible with Medium Frequency (7kHz) and High frequency (18.75kHz) waterproof coils.
- Using VFLEX technology, you can change the operating frequency by changing coils
- Adjustments can be made to the threshold: there is a range from -5 to 25 allowing threshold levels to be set where slight variations from targets can be recognised.
- There is a Noise Cancel function allowing the user to use 3 manual settings to pick the quietest channel for detecting
- The rapid recovery Pin-Point has a graphic indicator and a variable tone for pin-pointing targets
- The depth indicator continually updates
- The LCD display is positive reflective
- It has a balanced design and is ultra lightweight (only 1.3 kgs)
- A short shaft is available as an optional extra